All CCWSA water meters are read on a monthly basis. Our customers will receive a monthly water and/or sewer bill based upon these readings.
Payment options include:
- Pay online using a check or credit card. There is no fee to pay online. Click here to pay now.
- Enroll in CCWSA’s Automatic Draft program and have your bill automatically deducted from your checking account. This is the most convenient, inexpensive way to submit payment. No checks to write and no stamps to buy! You will receive a bill prior to your checking account being drafted. The amount on the bill will be deducted on the due date on the bill. Just print and complete the Automatic Draft Enrollment Form and return it with your next payment or mail it to us at P.O. Box 5000 Canton, GA 30114. Please include a voided check with the signed form. Contact our customer service at 770-479-1813 if you prefer to have a form mailed to you.
- Mail your payment (check or money order) along with your payment stub to CCWSA P. O. Box 5000 Canton, GA 30114.
- Pay in person with cash, check or credit card at our office at 391 West Main Street in Canton. There is a drive-thru window for your convenience. Our office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. A payment can be left anytime in the drop box located next to the drive-thru window at this location.
- Telephone customer service at 770-479-1813 to pay by credit card.
Please submit payments on or before the due date on your bill. Nonpayment may result in termination of service.
Returned checks: There is a $35 fee for check and electronic payments that are returned due to insufficient funds, etc.
You can access account information including balance due, due date and last payment information on our 24-hour telephone access line (678-493-2292). Your CCWSA account number printed on your statement is required to access information on the automated line.